- The finance guys who screwed the world economy up the backside made off (Madoff?) with piles of taxpayer money
- The CEOs who didn't time the recession or even have a plan on handling it got paid large salaries
- The cricketers who were paid the largest sums of money are hacking away like fucking rank amateurs.
- The guys (sorry, gals) who have the largest number of criminal elements in their candidate list are getting close to becoming the next PM
- The guy who shot up innocents on live TV is pleading not guilty and being protected with taxpayer money.
- The movies that made the most money this past year were Ghajini (easily AAAAmir Khan's worst movie in the last few years) and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
- One of the top TV series is Radha ki fuckin betiyaan kuch bloody kar dikhayengi
What in blazes is going on?
Something is fucked up with this world.
I usually blog about things that tick me off, and usually that happens when I see mediocrity being tolerated. But this is past that.
This is incompetence being rewarded.
Pathetic performance being celebrated
Malicious behavior being praised
And its so pervasive that it depressed me to the extent that I could barely get out of bed this morning.
Something is totally fucked up with this world.